Friday, January 4, 2013

Imagine World Pez

Did you know that Pez candy and dispensers are not an American invention? It was those cleaver Austrians who came up with Pez to add to their other contributions to the world like... ummm... I'm sure they gave us something. Oh yeah! Arnold Schwarzenegger! Pez seem so American to me that I was stunned into silence so I decided to write about it. Here are some facts you may not know. Pez comes from the German word for peppermint, Pfefferminz, It is odd that I have never had a peppermint Pez. Come to think of it I don't think I have had a Pez that really tasted like anything in particular. The common American flavors of grape, lemon, orange, raspberry, and strawberry come in kosher forms too. There are conventions for Pez dispenser collectors all over the world! Now that we have broadened your knowledge allow me to pollute your brain with the Pez dispensers that did not sell well.

  • The Ozzy Head: It had bat shaped Pez coming out it.
  • The Butt-shaped: The chocolate Pez were a bad idea for that one.
  • The Wonder Twins: You had to touch them together to get a Pez.
  • The Toilet: It was just a crappy idea.
  • Hannibal Lector: The kidney shaped Pez were in poor taste.
  • The Mike Tyson head: It kept biting the other Pez dispensers ears'.
  • The Draino: The candy tended to clean out your system.
  • The jock strap: They couldn't get any straight guys to touch it.
  • The oil well: The candy tasted crude.
  • The deer head: It kept getting hunted, shot and mounted.
  • The parrot: It wouldn't shut up long enough to get the candy out of it.
  • The Senator head: It would promise to give you candy but keep it.
  • The Congressman head: Any candy put in would disappear.
  • The tank: The candy would shoot out way too fast.
  • The Weird Al head: Would you want candy from him?

I hope you find a Pez that you like. Mine is an watch that goes back and forth and back and forth and making me want to buy more Pez. Gotta go get that Hello Kitty one even though I don't like Hello Kitty. Must have Pez. Must have Pez. Must have Pez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Feel free to make a comment. I love feedback about things that make you laugh or things that you think are so stupid you can't believe you wasted the five minutes it took to read it! If you feel like clicking on an ad, that won't bother me either.