Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Stream of Thought Runs Through It

For some strange reason that I cannot fathom there is no punctuation in my thought processes although there seem to be infrequent pauses and many exclamations that do seem to indicate that an exclamation point would be a good idea or even an occasional semi-colon so that my brain could take a breath before moving on to a new topic like what would a brain look like if it was breathing and would sparks fly out as it breathed since there are all kinds of electrical impulses going on in most minds even though some I have met seem to only have one impulse every few hours and that one seems to die a quick death before it can connect with any receptors due to a lack of Twinkies in their system because it has been a well known fact since I made it up just now that Twinkies help the brain function better because that cream filling acts as a stimulator for thinking about going to the gym because we all know that Arnold Schwarzenegger taught us all that working out is good for by promoting such a healthy body image through his use of Twinkies as a training supplement or was that steroids that made him look like someone had over-inflated him in Predator unlike the lean look of the cheetah which many feel is the ultimate predator since it has been proven to be faster than a Prius which I have to admit that the Prius is still better than the Honda Civic that I drove as a teenage that my dad felt I was hot-roding due to the passive hamster power under the hood of that beast so he put a motorcycle carburetor on it to give me great mileage and it would go from zero to 60 in 5.3 minutes unless there was a headwind in which case it would actually go backwards even with the pedal to the metal unlike Burt Reynolds in Smoky and the Bandit because he would make that Trans-Am sing and scream like Steve Tyler when he transitioned from lyrical to hysterical in Aerosmith's “Dream On” giving you auditory whiplash as bad the time I totaled my vette thanks to a guy pulling out in front of me and I drove right up under the pickup which would have been tragic if my vette had been a Corvette instead of a Chevette which unsurprisingly looked very similar to an accordion that Weird Al could have played when he was polkaing to “I Can't Get No Satisfaction” originally recorded by the Stones with Mick Jagger doing his strutting moves as Keith Richards looked stoned which is appropriate with the name of the group but it is amazing that Keith is still alive and ultra-marathon runner Micah True died from a heart disease which makes one wonder if we aren't better off just slowing down and taking time to stop and smell the roses instead of writing a long wandering blog without punctuation or even a breath to show what it is like inside my brain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Feel free to make a comment. I love feedback about things that make you laugh or things that you think are so stupid you can't believe you wasted the five minutes it took to read it! If you feel like clicking on an ad, that won't bother me either.