Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Time is Here

We did it! The tree is up! And now we are watching “How the Grinch Stole Christmas.” I have always wondered what was wrong with the Grinch. To treat the poor little Whos down in Whoville like that is one thing but I always really felt sorry for his dog, Max. Max was so cute and lovable. It just wasn’t right. And do you know what’s even worse? I still get upset about that and it’s just a cartoon!

Well we are happy with the tree. White lights, blue ball ornaments, and lots of pictures of the boys all over it. That way they can be with me even when they are not. That is the sad part of Christmas for me. Now that there are two homes for my guys they will have to divide the time instead of having one place. It hurts all of us. I don’t get to spend the entire holiday with them. They are pulled in two directions. Kind of makes me a little grinchy thinking about it.

But the more I think about it the more I realize it is better for them. There was not much love in the house the past few years. Now they can have two places where the love is genuine and true. Now they can have Christmas not once but twice! It is my hope that they are happy in spite of the touch of sadness this year. We will have a great time!

So much of Christmas is the time you get to have with your family. How are you going to spend your time with family this year? I don’t know about you but I will enjoy and savor every second I get with my guys. Enjoy your family this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Feel free to make a comment. I love feedback about things that make you laugh or things that you think are so stupid you can't believe you wasted the five minutes it took to read it! If you feel like clicking on an ad, that won't bother me either.