Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blech

It is an amazing word isn’t it? Blech. It conveys so much with so little. It says that I’m not feeling like I should. There is something wrong. It is just such a wizard of a word. (Thank you Deloris for that one.) Have you ever had a blech day? I bet you have.

Do you want to know what I do when I am having a blech day? It really doesn’t matter if  you want to or not. Well, stop reading now if you don’t. Otherwise you will find out. There all kinds of ways you can get out of the doldrums of blech. For me I like to workout because exercise helps my mood. Lifting a couple weights, going for a run, or just going for a swim is better than therapy! And it a lot cheaper too! I love the runner’s high that you get after you stop. It is the stopping that is the best part!!

Another way of dealing with blech is to have a blech belch. Just burp! It is amazing how good it feels to get gas out of your system. If you have that thunder without chunder there are all kinds ways that it helps. If nothing else it will make those around you laugh at your faux pas. And don’t even get me started on the fun of flatulence! avHave

Another thing that I do when I’m feeling blech is write something. It can be something funny or serious; happy or sad; right or wrong. Just writing about great scientific achievements or snow or even about fun words like blech makes me feel better.

Wow. That last one really worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Feel free to make a comment. I love feedback about things that make you laugh or things that you think are so stupid you can't believe you wasted the five minutes it took to read it! If you feel like clicking on an ad, that won't bother me either.