Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I don't know if you can tell from my picture but I have a slightly receding hairline. Look really carefully and you can tell. See it?! I don't have bad hair days. Honestly I'm just grateful to have hair days at all!!


Now before you start feeling sorry for me allow me to point out of a few of the perks of being ever so slightly folically challenged.

1. Guess how long it takes me to comb my hair in the morning.
2. Do you know how many hormones are wasted on hair happiness that can be used for more important potent things?
3. Conditioner costs cash!
4. A highly trained stylist command $50 to $250 for a cut, perm and coloring. A $25 clipper from Wal Mart with a #3 guard on it will last for years.
5. Women love a balding head.
6. Women who don't like a smooth head have such poor taste you really don't want to hang out with them.
7. Three names: Sean Connery; Patrick Stewart; Bruce Willis. Need I say more?
8. You have an excuse to wear a fedora! (As if you really need one!)
9. No helmet hair when you get off your bike!
10. A bald head is just a solar panel for a love machine!

You may wish to disagree with me on any or all of these reasons. Feel free to do so! This a free country and you have every right to have your own wrong opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Feel free to make a comment. I love feedback about things that make you laugh or things that you think are so stupid you can't believe you wasted the five minutes it took to read it! If you feel like clicking on an ad, that won't bother me either.