Friday, April 27, 2012

Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Probably not. I hope not! You should hope not too because, in case you haven't read any of my blogs before, I'm not normal. But lets say for argument that you are thinking what I am thinking... 
  • How are we going to get the tutu off the llama when we are done? 
  • Do you really think we are ready for the consequences of peeps and pez living together in sin?
  • Why would we stop driving the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile through the mustard car wash?
  • Do you really think we can get Larry the Cucumber and my Aunt Mildred to go on a date to watch Attack of the Killer Bob the Tomatoes?
  • I agree that noses would be more efficient on our knuckles but think of the bloody noses we would have every time we got into mongoose fights.
  • You are right when you think that Congress is living proof that a mind is a terrible thing to waste; however, think of of all the rest of the minds in Congress that are not being used at all.
  • Why do you want a kimono donned kimodo dragon for a pet when there are plenty of albino, ebony ferrets in need of rescue in northwest Borneo?
  • No replacing all the Pull signs with Push signs is not cruel and unusual punishment... Well maybe it is... But we should soooo do that!
  • But I don't want a shrubbery... Well I do want one... But what about the knights to say, ""Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziiinnggggggg Ni"?
  • You can walk down as many roads as you want to but I'm not gonna wait for them to call me a man. They can call me Nam cause I'm going the opposite direction on the wrong side of the street!
  • You really think I look good in a lavender duck costume and bell bottom pink shorts? Ok. You are the one who keeps telling me you have good taste. I'm trusting you.
Isn't it nice that we can think alike. I get so lonely out here in left field. Come again when your mind wanders away. It'll be right here with me picking dandelions and drinking water buffalo milk.

(Ok. This blog was just weird but I was having a weird night and didn't want to be the only one experiencing it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Feel free to make a comment. I love feedback about things that make you laugh or things that you think are so stupid you can't believe you wasted the five minutes it took to read it! If you feel like clicking on an ad, that won't bother me either.