Friday, August 10, 2012

Reasons I Like Being a Guy - Restrooms

Ladies please do not take offense but I like being a guy. There are many reasons and I may write other blogs if any of you actually like this one. I decided to start with the easiest and future topics will cover the more delicate issues. This one is about the bathroom! I do not claim all of these as original but some of them I think I made up!

  1. The world is my urinal. Trees and fire ant hills are the best! Do not get to close to the fire ant hills though.
  2. I do not need someone else to go with me when I need to go and would not go if another guy asked me if I needed to. I can hold it!
  3. Two words: Stadium troughs. 
  4. The lines are shorter at public restrooms.
  5. Aim or not aiming. It is freedom in its truest form!
  6. If a guy is in a stall with the door locked you know what is happening and that haste should be made in your departure.
  7. Guy bathroom etiquette: Eyes front. No conversation. Move on.
  8. Potpourri, extra mirrors and actually couches are not allowed.
I hope these have helped you share my joy in being a male of the species. If you don't like them then I'm sure I can find something in Freud to explain it. 

Next time: Reasons women have more power than men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Feel free to make a comment. I love feedback about things that make you laugh or things that you think are so stupid you can't believe you wasted the five minutes it took to read it! If you feel like clicking on an ad, that won't bother me either.